Materials and Methods for Repair and Rehabilitation
- Category: Concrete/Shotcrete
- Course ID: CRE-04
- Price: $20
- PDH Credits: 2
- Quiz Author: J. Cloyce Darnell, P.E.
Did you know? Judicious neglect is the repair method of taking no action.
This chapter contains descriptions of various materials and methods that are available for repair or rehabilitation of concrete structures.
This course teaches the following specific engineering knowledge and skills regarding Materials and Methods for Repair and Rehabilitation:
- A detailed description of methods
- The applications and limitations of the repair and rehabilitation methods
- Introduction of current practices of repair and rehabilitation methods