This site has been created with special accessibility features that allow it to be used by a wide audience. Some special features to note are:
- Alternative text has been used for all important images. This feature is used for text-to-speech browsers and all-text browsers.
- All links leading to pages outside of this Web site will open in a new browser window. The attributes of these windows can be controlled by the user.
- Descriptive hyperlinks have been used along with titles attached to each link.
- "Skip to Main Content" and "Skip to Navigation" links have been added to the top of every document to allow users of text-to-speech browsers easy navigation.
- Font sizes can be adjusted using browser settings.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) have been used to control much of the site’s layout.
Company: TradeMark Media: a web design firm in Austin, TX
Strategy Director: Nick Weynand
User Experience Director: Caroling Lee
Technology Director: Mike Wisian
Account Manager: Sarah Buser
Designer: Kyle Greenan
Developer: Janis Gonser
Programmer: Manoj Thomas